FORCE Family Challenge
Family Friendly activities on the Crane
Are you up for a challenge? Take part and win the coveted FORCE Family Challenge badge. Get set to explore the wildlife of the River Crane corridor with your family! Help to make it a better place for people and wildlife! Be inspired by nature! Meet new people!
There will be a FORCE Family Challenge badge for anyone who achieves 5 stamps over the course of a year
To take part in the challenge with your family you can:
- Join one of our volunteer Sundays and get your hands dirty. All these activities are on our website.
- Join in the organised activities that FORCE holds. The family friendly activities are shown on our events leaflet.
- Download one of the activity worksheets and discover the Crane together.
To take part in the family challenge
- Register with us online here or download a registration form using this link
- Record your participation on a challenge card. You will receive one of these when you register. They will also be available to collect at all FORCE events. If you do one of the downloadable activities you can award the stamp to your family yourself.
- There will be a FORCE Family Challenge badge for anyone who achieves 5 stamps over the course of a year. To claim your badge show us your completed challenge card or email us with a photo of your card and some photos of your family out and about.
There will be new activities and a new badge in 2020 so that you can take part again!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject FORCE Family Challenge. Our thanks to Heathrow Community Fund and Richmond Civic Pride for their funding support to enable this challenge to be set up.