Friends of the River Crane Environment, "FORCE" formed in 2003 as a pressure group which successfully countered proposals to build on Metropolitan Open Land (MOL) in Twickenham section of the Crane valley, In 2005 FORCE became a Registered Charity, details of our our objects, organisation and management are on our Charity page. We have an annual membership normally exceeding 500, most of whom are residents of the lower Crane Valley.
Browse the site ...:
- What we do describes many of our activities, our involvement in projects, planning matters in the lower Crane valley
- Get involved shows how you can help, becoming a member, volunteering, report sightings, etc.
- Wildlife allows you to find out more about the lower Crane valley as an important corridor for wildlife in urban west London
- History of the Crane valley and sites in it
- Learn contains outdoor activities for families and for schools