Learn for Families and Individuals
Why not have an adventure in the park using our activity sheets or keep a wildlife diary of your walks in the parks?
These pages contain information sheets and family activities that you can use while out and about.
Learn about the Crane Valley
- Family activities: A-Z grid | Senses | Plants I saw | If you saw it, tick it
- Family activities on the Dragonfly Trail
- Habitat sheets: Mereway | Crane Park
- Keep a wildlife diary of your walks
Learn more in the Crane Valley
- Why not attend some of our formal sessions? We run a Community Learning programme where you can learn traditional skills such as hedge laying See our Events Calendar for more details.
- We have a programme of walks and talks. See the Events Calendar for details and booking links.
- We often run activities for families. Take your family for a walk with the Family Challenge, to earn a badge for your children. See our Events Calendar for more details of forthcoming activities.
Share your adventure
We love to hear from you. Send us an E-Mail or photograph if you would like to share with us.