Use the information and links below to report an incident in local parks and open spaces.

Hounslow's parks and open spaces ...

To report litter, graffiti, vandalism, broken glass or fly tipping, in Hounslow parks please report the problem, contact Hounslow Highways

Richmond's parks and open spaces ...

To report a problem in one of Richmond's parks use the Report a fault with a park link

River pollution ...

To report pollution in the rver contact both:-
1. the Environment Agency hotline: 0800 80 70 60 (for an incident number), and
2. Thames Water on 0800 316 9800 as they have rapid response units that can often get to an incident quickest. Or use this link to report online to Thames Water following a river pollution incident

Report a crime ...

To report a crime, contact the Police.  Use the Metropolitan Police link for details.

 River Crane